Listed building from the Wilhelmine era (former postal administration building), erected in 1883-1887. The central building and the historic central hall will hold modern office areas.
|Floor areas / rent per square metre|
|Total:||approx. 12,000 sq.m.|
price on application
Free of commission. Prices shown are net prices and do not include additional costs.
- top quality textile floor covering / tile floors in the main hall
- thermo active building components
- exterior sun protection with baffle plate (except on the historic façade)
- high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows
- office areas have floor lamps with motion and brightness sensors
- office rooms with a mixture of glass and plasterboard walls
- floor-to-ceiling, clear glass office doors at tenant's request
- cavity floors with floor supply units (for customised cabling)
- underground garage
- spacious lobby with gallery level
- rooms can be tailored to suit tenant's requirements
Hamburg's city centre, the opera and the botanical gardens.